Sistaco is with you every step of the way, and we make sure to provide you with as many resources as possible to assist you on your Sistaco journey!
Here are some of the ways we can assist you should you have any questions.
Application & Removal Instructions
Please visit our Support Centre for detailed instructions on application and removal. You can also visit our YouTube channel to view one of our many video tutorials.
Please head to our Frequently Asked Questions page for any general questions.
We offer 24/7 online chat support. You can click the small bubble in the bottom right of the website at any time to chat with one of our friendly Customer Service Agents. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond within 48 hours.
- Sistaco is a Hygiene product, so for health and hygiene reasons; there is no right to cancel your order unless not yet dispatched.
- If you suspect your goods are faulty; please send an email to email@example.com so we can assess the potential issue. Goods that are returned due to faults are checked and a replacement provided, if applicable. Faulty goods are not goods that are faulty due to negligence by yourself or any third party or failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions. Any defects will be replaced as long as we have reasonable evidence such as a photo sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Goods are returned at your own expense and we suggest recorded delivery and proof of postage as you are liable for the safe return of our products. If goods are faulty, then we will reimburse freight.
- Please notify us immediately if there are missing or damaged items. Reports of damaged/missing items must be reported within 48 hrs of receipt.
- Any refunds will be made to your original payment method and will be processed within 14 days of receiving returned goods.