By placing an order with Sistaco for products sold on our website, you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. Please read carefully and if you are unhappy with any aspect, then you should contact us, prior to purchase.
We amend our Terms and Conditions from time to time. Whenever you order from our website, the Terms and conditions in force at that time represent the contract between Sistaco Pty Ltd and yourself.
Sistaco Pty Ltd has registered offices in Brisbane, Australia (ABN 29 1499 10225) and is VAT registered (340307522)
Our Contract with you:
- We will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge receipt of your order and to provide you with an order number. If we are unable to fulfill your order following this acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising of this. We will confirm acceptance of your order by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the products have been dispatched. A legally binding contract will be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation. If you require any further information regarding your order, please email email@example.com; quoting your order number. We may not accept your order if an item is out of stock; if we have identified product or pricing error or if we are unable to obtain authorization for your payment. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
- Once payment is received, you own the product in full.
- The images on site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that display of the colours accurately reflects the colours of the Products. Your colours may vary slightly from those images due potentially to the calibration of your computer.
- The purchase of Products through the site is limited to parties who can lawfully enter into and form contracts on the site in accordance with Australian Law. You must be over the age of 18 years old
- We hope that you are delighted with your order, however, you have a right to cancel your contract under Consumer Law from the date of dispatch (the day we email you to confirm acceptance of your order) until the date which is 14 days after you receive our products as long as not opened or used.
- If you decide to cancel your order you must ensure safe return of your goods within 14 days of the cancellation date. You must inform us of your wish to cancel by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cancel your order but do not send off the goods to us within 14 working days of notifying us of the cancellation, we shall be entitled to withhold payment of any refund. We will not accept return of goods, if we are not notified first.
- Sistaco is a Hygiene product, so for health and hygiene reasons; there is no right to cancel your order if opened or used. Sistaco reserves the right to evaluate each situation case by case and can refuse replacement, exchange or refund if it is deemed the product does not have a fault caused by manufacture.
- If you suspect your goods are faulty; please send an email to email@example.com with a video, so we can assess the potential issue. Goods that are returned due to faults are tested and a replacement provided, if applicable. Faulty goods are not goods that are faulty due to negligence by yourself or any third party or failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions. Any defects will be replaced as long as we have reasonable evidence such as a photo sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Goods must be return in good condition, as they were sold to you, to the address given by our customer service representatives.
- Sistaco also has the right to make a deduction in the refund amount if goods are returned in poor condition; missing parts or they have been handled in a way that would not be permitted in a shop. You must take reasonable care of your goods and must return the products with original packaging material in original condition. If this is not the case when goods are received, we will notify you on their return and you may choose to have them returned to you, as your right to cancel will be void.
- Goods are returned at your own expense and we suggest recorded delivery and proof of postage as you are liable for the safe return of our products. If goods are faulty, then we will reimburse freight. If they are due to ‘change of mind’ freight will not be reimbursed.
- Please notify us immediately if there are missing or damaged items. Reports of damaged/missing items must be reported within 48 hrs of receipt.
- Goods that are returned must be properly packaged and labelled with our address given by customer service representatives. You are responsible for any damage in transit due to incorrect or inadequate packaging by you. If goods are returned without original packaging or with damaged packaging or missing items, Sistaco reserves the right to refuse refund on ‘Hygiene’ grounds.
- Any refunds will be made to your original payment method and will be processed within 14 days of receiving returned goods.
- Our fulfillment processes are automated and we do not have control how quickly an order goes through dispatch which makes it challenging for us to make changes in your details or in your order. However, we suggest that you let us know anyway at email@example.com and we will do our best to make the necessary changes for you (but there is no guarantee).
- Please be advised that we are not liable for orders delivered to a wrong address if incorrect details are entered at checkout. If goods are lost in transit we will replace and not refund.
- Freight pricing is set out on our website and may be updated from time to time. Every effort is made to keep pricing at a minimum. We endeavour to dispatch all orders within 48 hrs of placement. An email will be sent from us with your tracking number as soon as dispatch takes place. We are not responsible for freight times.
- Once you place an order with us, you are bound by the order unless where we state that the product is not in stock.
- If your goods do not connect with you through your local delivery company and are sent to your Post office/dispatch address for pickup, it is your responsibility to collect these in a timely manner. If the goods are not collected and are return to ourselves you are responsible for redelivery costs. If you decide to cancel your order, shipping/return costs will be deducted from your refund.
WILL I PAY DUTIES AND TAXES FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
Nail products are not dutiable into the UK and your order will go through customs with the correct coding to let customs know what is in the package.
Sistaco endeavours to keep up to date with any changes in government regulations however, Sistaco is not liable for any charges incurred at entry.
Product pricing at Sistaco Pty Ltd, is set out on our website and may be updated from time to time. All pricing is shown in the local currency.
Our website includes imagery, trademarks and other information which is Copyright. Permission will need to be sought if you wish to use any Copyright material.
The information on our website is provided in good faith. Every effort has been made to ensure its accuracy. However we will not be held liable for any inaccuracies and we do not guarantee that our website is free from any errors. We do not warranty that any product sold on our website will meet your particular requirements. We are not liable to you or any other person for loss or injury in connection with the use of our website or use or misuse of the products sold on our website.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia.